Brackets for bench repair?

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos@earthlink.net
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:39:15 -0800

Thank you,Sy,for posting my cry for help with Kimball Bench Brackets. Since
Roger Weisensteiners death,I couldn't get them anymore from Kimball
people..Tomorrow I will check Home Depo and Woodworkers catalog and report
to you if those brackets are suitable for our needs.
Thanx again to all who responded!  Isaac