Ad Prices for Yellow Pages

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:30:24 -0700

Elwood,
Yeah, the "trade listing" will be in-column, with a bold header for "PIANO
TECHNICIANS GUILD". Then "Registered Members" and "Associate Members". Take
the time to educate your ad rep. Double check the guidelines.  Promote the
trade listing to any other chapter members, RPT or Associate. The more that
participate, the better the image to the public. Mine are in two books, and
before the "misprint" discount, were only about 200 bucks a year. Not bad,
considering. It is funny how many people call and say they had to "hunt"
for a tuner, but..... oh well. Readin' -n- ritin' ain't what they used to
was, is dey?

Later,
Guy