Bergman upright action problems

justpianos@our.net.au justpianos@our.net.au
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 05:11:46 -0000

Hi,
Missed the first part of this message, so this may be irrelavent, but assume
this is an upright.
Hence hammers should not be of the rail at all, and jacks should not have to
force themselves under hammer butts as a gap should exist for this. Even in a
grand the jack doesn't support the hammer roller, so regulation is at fault.
Bruce Browning - The Piano Tuner