That's mice

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:38:52 -0800 (PST)

What cracks me up is when, discussing a possible piano
purchase, I warn the seller over the phone that if it
has had mice in it I will not buy it .... and then she
gets very upset and insulted, declaring that there are
NO mice in HER house !!!!!
     As if she has monitored the thing for the last
110 years!
     Sheesh!
     Thump