..speaking of Baldwin..

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 08:47:03 -0600

Phil:

I have a couple of the "T" screws, but not the braces themselves.  If
you just need the screws, I could send them.

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt@smu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Bondi
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:35 AM
To: Newtonville
Subject: ..speaking of Baldwin..

I have encountered 2 broken lyre support rods on a Model L recently, and

told the owner I would check into getting 2 replacements for him.

-While I have a hard time believing that Gibson Music, at 8:15 in the
morning, has a 'high volume of calls..please leave a detailed message",
I was wondering any of you out there has a pair to unload..
-It's the kind with the "T" thingee that goes into the key bed..in black

satin please.
-Can someone provide me with Thomas Malone's e-mail address/direct phone

number? I personally have had good luck with Thomas in the past, once we

hooked up with one another.

Thanks,
-Phil Bondi(Fl)