That's mice

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:42:38 EST

Liszt,

I called the mouse lady and left a message about Cayenne pepper.  She  sent a
nice e-mail to me saying the she appreciateds the suggestion.  She  and her
husband have come to love and respect all life in their many days on  earth,
and they hate to kill anything, even mice.

They've trapped mama mouse and released her in the wild, somewhere near the
San Francisco Bay.  They've installed blockage methods around the pedal
holes.  I hope this works!  I'd throw in some spice just for good  measure.

Thanks for all of the suggestions,

Dave S.