Update: Schimmel Regulation Problem

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:32:17 EST

Scott,

This is interesting, and good to know though most of us will probably never
see it.  It seems like your fix is an easier one than replacing action
brackets.

Makes me wonder if the action brackets did the opposite of what Young
Changs' are known for!  Now we're going to have "Shrinking Schimmel Action
Brackets..."

Thanks for the update,

Dave Tahl

In a message dated 3/18/05 6:10:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,