odd wippens

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:13:14 EST

In a message dated 3/14/05 8:01:34 PM, imatunr@srvinet.com writes:

> If they are the same as the upright ones

It's not the flange that I need replaced.   It's the wippen itself.   This
wippen, which is broken in half, the front half missing, no jack, only the back
end and the rep lever, has a Billings flange.   None of the supply houses have
a wippen with a Billings flange.   Any ideas on where to get one?

I'm looking at it thinking I could probably splice the tail end of the old
wippen with the Billings flange attached onto the front half of a regular
wippen.   Maybe put a little dowel in horizontally to strengthen the joint.

Thanks,
Tom Sivak
C.C.,P.T.G.Ass.