odd wippens

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:10:08 EST

In a message dated 3/14/05 7:48:50 PM, tune4u@earthlink.net writes:

> I trust you are talking about the wippen, itself, not the little brass
> doohickeys

Yes.   The wippen is broken in half.   Everything in front (on the bottom
part) including the jack is missing.    But the wippen has a Billings flange, and
a traditional wippen with a wooden flange won't fit right on the rail.

Interesting that I still haven't received my original post in my mailbox, but
here are two responses   already.   This happened on my last post too.   I
never received a copy of my own post, although people reponded to it so it must
have been delivered to at least some of the people on the list, if not all of
them excluding myself.

Tom Sivak
C.C.,P.T.G.Ass.