Interesting Tool Catalogue

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:14:38 EST

I just received my mini-vacuum extension, which I haven't used yet.   It came
with a copy of the Time Motion Tools catalogue.  IF you want  pliers,
tweezers, screwdrivers, all kinds of hand and small power tools, work  lights, etc.,
etc. there is some really interesting stuff in this glossy  magazine-type
catalogue.  Definitely the best selection of pliers I've ever  seen!

A couple of the toolcases look suspiciously like some sold by the piano
supply houses.

Warning:  may be habit forming!

Dave Stahl