Portable tables

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:06:08 EST

In a message dated 3/6/05 10:14:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Piannaman@aol.com writes:

I happened to see a flyer flying around the convention that had pictures  and
descriptions of this really practical looking fold-up grand action  caddy
with wheels, built in keyglide simulators, and and a jig for  simulating string
height.  It was designed and built by Laroy  Jones.

Okay, so I shouldn't write so late at night.  It wasn't the famous  poet
Leroi Jones who designed this action caddy...it was Laroy Edwards!   Large
aplogies to Laroy for my slip of the brain.  Too much champagne over  the weekend, I
guess...

Anyway, people have asked for contact info, so here it is, from the
directory:

29717 Heather Canyon Road
Prather, CA  93651
559-855-6717

I'll try to send a picture or two to the list in the next couple of  days.

Dave Stahl