Modern Tone II, the Return of the Question

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 00:17:55 -0600

Been in one of Don's classes (I think he's an excellent teacher) but it =
was
only one session and more pre-voicing than voicing. And, as you say, =
Kawai
oriented. Hoping to see Roger Jolly's whole show (only seen the second =
part
of his) at National.
=20
Hope to meet you and many of our cyber-pals there, too. Met several
yesterday at the home office. I like piano people, I really do. So how =
come
it can get so nasty on the list, sometimes? ;-}
=20
Alan R. Barnard
Retiring ('till Monday) in Salem, MO