GC strings

Richard A. James rj@richardjames.com
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 11:20:34 -0800

I would like to get some info about  GC bass strings.   My piano tuner
mentioned them to me as being a way to really enhance the low end of
the instrument (namely the bottom 21 strings).   What is your opinion
of those strings, and do you know of a website that has some info about
them, as well as testimonials,  etc?   I'd be grateful for anything you
could tell me.      Thanks in advance,        RJ
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: text/enriched
Size: 487 bytes