Steinway D rolled bridge

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 12:01:17 -0800

Wasn't that a Stein D? I thought it was a different cheapo piano that =
was using name recognition to sell them. Of course I also thought Judy's =
Chris was a piano and I couldn't figure out, if they were so good, why =
were they turning them into tables and eating off of them? Then they =
started talking about what they were eating and the menu and I got the =
picture.

  Subject: Re:Steinway D rolled bridge

  Hello List
  Any further developments on this? Did anyone formulate a reason this =
had happened?
  Regards from Sussex
  Michael G.(UK)