upright touchweight, mistakes and conclusions

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:03:35 -0800

Thank you oh wise one. It was one my disappointments at the Ca =
convention that I missed the performance. They offered Del's class at =
the same time as your grand was performing on the stage. The concert =
should have been delayed until 5 o'clock so the other technicians and =
teachers who were in class, could have and would have loved to heard =
your piano "incomparison". The tonal aspects of what you are achieving =
was not lost on the technicians that were there or the pianist who was =
playing it. Congratulations and hope you get a similar opportunity in =
Kansas City.
Keith

    Hi Keith=20
    I read your post & any one reading this will have a better =
understanding of the dynamic relationship of action parts in an upright. =
Nice job.  Thank you grasshopper
     Regards
     Dale