upright touchweight, mistakes and conclusions

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:08:27 -0600

Yes, thank you, Clodhopper.
=20
Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Keith Roberts
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:04 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: upright touchweight, mistakes and conclusions

Thank you oh wise one. It was one my disappointments at the Ca =
convention
that I missed the performance. They offered Del's class at the same time =
as
your grand was performing on the stage. The concert should have been =
delayed
until 5 o'clock so the other technicians and teachers who were in class,
could have and would have loved to heard your piano "incomparison". The
tonal aspects of what you are achieving was not lost on the technicians =
that
were there or the pianist who was playing it. Congratulations and hope =
you
get a similar opportunity in Kansas City.
Keith

=20

  Hi Keith=20
  I read your post & any one reading this will have a better =
understanding
of the dynamic relationship of action parts in an upright. Nice job.  =
Thank
you grasshopper
   Regards
   Dale