Lawrence Welk tuning

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:00:01 -0600

Frenns,

I can't seem to scare up the PTG website right now to check the archives,
but I recall that a Looooong time ago there was a thread on tuning that
honky tonk style.

Theatre/dance dept is putting on a show (i forget whut) that will be
bringing out of retirement our only big upright (1918 Kurtzmann 54") last
tuned Aug'01 and was at 441.2...

Anybody have that thread saved or remember any particulars?

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.