How do you do it ??

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 05:47:19 -0500

Richard, the last time I checked, which is right now, this profession,
if you're in it alone like I am, is a minimum 12 hr. day everyday you
call a work day. If you're tuning 3-4 a day, rebuild, repair, research
then you're looking at 12 hr. days. Some people have spouses to take
care of the paperwork and make scheduling arrangements. That cuts down a
little bit on the time. If I were in the position of having the luxury
of having a spouse to take care of the paperwork and scheduling, that
person would already have strong office skills and be a savvy scheduler
with MY time. I don't see that happening anytime soon for me.

Learning how and when to say no works for some.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)