Restringing Time

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:01:59 -0500

I have a client that wants to restring just the one tenor section of an =
old Baldwin R (5' 8" or so) - apparently just that section is rusty and =
strings have broke - he just wants to get the thing functioning for now. =
Seems to me there should be no problem doing this on-site (in the home). =
We are going to assume the pinblock is adequate for tuning pins one or =
two sizes up (I realize that may turn out to not be the case). I need to =
give him a price.

How many hours would anyone be willing to estimate is appropriate to =
allot for this service?

Thanks.

Terry Farrell