quality chuck for drill press

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:13:20 -0500

I agree Ron. That's kinda what I was getting at when I said it made a huge
difference - I don't remember the numbers, but it went from a lot of runout
to something very minimal - but of course, check it.

I couldn't find a part number on my chuck. It is a Jacobs, it has a 33 taper
(but I suppose that might vary with a different drill press) and it adjusts
from 5/64 to 1/2-inch (2 - 13 mm).

Terry Farrell