Cord Locks? Can't find them, but want them!

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:31:53 -0600

At 11:22 1/28/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>I've seen a plug that has a small metal tab attached, with a hole so that
>the outlet cover screw holds it in place.  Don't have a source for you,
>though...
>
>--Cy Shuster--
>Bluefield, WV

That sounds like a 3 to 2 prong converter to me. The tab is the ersatz ground.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder