Cord Locks? Can't find them, but want them!

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:40:33

Hi,

Why not just carry some longer screws and use one of the strain relief
clips that DamppChaser supplies to fasten the cord to the face plate. If
the piano *does* need to be moved, simply cut the strain relief to make it
a 1/2 moon that presses against the face plate?