Cord Locks? Can't find them, but want them!

Sarah Fox sarah@graphic-fusion.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:51:12 -0500

Hi Greg,

How 'bout one of these...

http://www.macecanada.com/unitedstates/Products/outletcover.htm

There are lots of different outlet covers that are designed to keep children
from unplugging lamps and such.  Take a trip to Babies R Us and shop around.
Although these devices are not adult-proof, I suspect putting a screw into
one would render it so, at least for adults without screwdrivers handy.  At
the very least, I think 75% of adults would respect that there must be
something "special" about the electrical connection inside a protected cover
and leave it alone.

Peace,
Sarah