Great Tools was after-ring in new dampers

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:44:40 -0600

------=_NextPart_001_0017_01C504B9.6A046160
This is the greatest new toy I've bought in years--and it's pretty =
cheap!
(Wal-mart, about $30 with accessories and fuel)
=20
 HYPERLINK "http://www.ronsonstore.com/images/HomeMain2.jpg"Tech Torch
=20
It's the Tech Torch. I don't know what the silly looking one at the =
bottom
is all about. One of the great things it has is a catalytic converter =
that
will produce heat without a flame, if you wish, including a jet of hot =
air.
VERY controllable for hammer shaft adjusting; glue collar softening; =
heating
damper pliers, brass cauls, hammer irons, etc. ... without setting fire =
Granny's Gulbransen (much as you might like to). It's great. Here's =
their
website with all the poop, or should I say the hot poop on this little
wonder:
=20
HYPERLINK
"pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =