A general description of soundboard function, long.

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:56:05 -0600

> > Ah, someone is awake. Thank you David.
>
>Actually, a number of us are quite wide awake, thank you very much.
>
>What should be clear from all of the postings on these variously related
>threads is that no one person has all the answers; and, further, that,
>collectively we all know more than we can possibly know severally.  Whether
>one agrees with what is published to the list is relatively inconsequential.
>  What does matter is the exchange of ideas, concepts and experience.
>
>Horace

Good. Then in the spirit of exchange of ideas, concepts, and experience, I
expect you'll be explaining how the tuning fork on the rim relates to piano
tone production any time now.

Ron N