A general description of soundboard function, long.

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:05:50 -0800

Quoting Ron Nossaman <rnossaman@cox.net>:

> >The Ron, Del and Ron show??????????  Under the influence????????????
> >How insulting.  Whether I agree with Robin or not, I certainly
> >appreciate the time he and others take to make earnest contributions to
> >the list.  This kind of editorializing is unproductive and unneeded.
> >
> >David Love
>

> Ah, someone is awake. Thank you David.

Actually, a number of us are quite wide awake, thank you very much.

What should be clear from all of the postings on these variously related
threads is that no one person has all the answers; and, further, that,
collectively we all know more than we can possibly know severally.  Whether
one agrees with what is published to the list is relatively inconsequential.
 What does matter is the exchange of ideas, concepts and experience.

Horace