Bozie sound

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:09:43 -0500

Hi Joe,

Or perhaps the Bosendorfer just revealed the "wannabe"-ness of this
local concert artist! So many pianists have a terrible tone, including
many well-known ones. That a performer may sound better on one piano
vs. another is not necessarily a reflection on the capabilities of the
piano.

- John

> Yup! They do make a lot of sound. Muddy, garbled noise IMO! Of course,
> that is just my opinion, which is based on several attempts by one of
> the local "wannabe" Concert artist, who insisted on Bozies and then
> had to deal with extremely bad reviews. The reviewer hated the sound
> as well. I agreed with him and still do.
> One thing you need to take into consideration, most U.S. Concert Halls
> have poor, if not, Bad acoustics, compared to the ones in Europe.
> Best Regards,
> Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available