Bozie sound

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:55:58 -0800

But Joe, please allow me to say something...

If that's your opinion about THE B=3DF6sendorfer grand, then how can it =
be
that at the same time I am of the opinion that B=3DF6sendorfers can make
an awful lot of sound?"

Yup! They do make a lot of sound. Muddy, garbled noise IMO! Of course, =
that is just my opinion, which is based on several attempts by one of =
the local "wannabe" Concert artist, who insisted on Bozies and then had =
to deal with extremely bad reviews. The reviewer hated the sound as =
well. I agreed with him and still do.
One thing you need to take into consideration, most U.S. Concert Halls =
have poor, if not, Bad acoustics, compared to the ones in Europe.
Best Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I