Job Transitioning

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks@yahoo.com
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:32:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I am in the process of transitioning jobs from what I do now to a full time piano tech.  What process did you all use?  Right now there is no way I can begin to make an income on piano clients because the money I make right now is going towards the purchase of tools (little by little).  So I still have my regular job (office job) at the present.  When does the time come for me to start seriously thinking about going full force into piano tech?

Thanks!

Matthew Todd
Todd Piano Works
Piano Tuner/Technician