pianotech Digest, Vol 868, Issue 3

Richard Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 22:40:53 +0100

????????   Whilst I aggree basically with David also on this point...
thinking that reply was equally useless.... I find it suprising at best
to find this particular broadside aggreeable... considering the many
nearly identical posts I've seen through the years thrown out.... indeed
many times with a humourous twinge... but sometimes not.  Lets remember
who we are here... :)
Cheers
RicB