pianotech Digest, Vol 868, Issue 1

Richard Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 22:32:07 +0100

Boy what a beautiful looking instrument. Case looks immaculate for such
an oldie. Action looks too clean to be origional parts. I dont know for
sure which action this is from the pictures... it would be nice to see a
couple shots of the action alone from a few angles... clearly showing
its function.  Underdampers I have run into before.. in a couple
variations.  More PICS !!

How did it sound ?

Cheers
RicB