"Circle of Sound" proof ??? ( Convince me otherwise and win a free kazoo! )

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:35:55 -0500

Gordon wrote:

"What better explanation could there possibly be
for this contrast than that hard woods transmit
runaway vibrations back to the board for further
expression as audible sound, AKA the much-maligned
"Circle of Sound" ?=20
=20
Absolutely! I agree completely. And the proof is in the fact that the =
case material is the one and only difference between these two pianos!

You are not even comparing apples and oranges - you are comparing drive =
shafts and conjugated verbs!

I'll pass on the kazoo.....

Terry Farrell