Young Chang response- or rather lack of

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 06:43:29 -0600

I wonder if the myriad of Chinese pianos will have a parts response =
similar to Y-C.  I wonder why they are going under.
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing =
instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: CChristus=20
  To: 'Pianotech'=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 10:17 PM
  Subject: RE: Young Chang response- or rather lack of=20

  It took YC about four months to get the replacement brackets to me =
last year after I called in the claim (Alright, they were in the process =
of moving back to CA, so I'll give them that.)  Now it has been another =
four months since job completion and still no check.  Numerous phone =
calls to Mr. Hebert unproductive, and his promise to return calls after =
"researching" the claim also unfulfilled.  Tomorrow we will call again =
(we try to call every Friday or so), and we'll end up faxing him another =
copy of the claim, and see what happens.

  =20

  It'll be my luck, that after griping openly like this the check will =
arrive very soon, probably Saturday.  Call me paranoid, but I will =
proceed with great caution the next time I see EAB's (expanding action =
brackets) on a YC, or not (proceed at all).

  =20

  Best regards,

  =20

  Chuck Christus (FL)

  =20

  =20

  =20

-----

  =20

  Okay, Tom, here's what I found out about Young Chang.  The =
warranty/technical fellow the local dealer has been talking to is Blaine =
Hebert (pronounced Ay-Bear). The number is 800-592-9393 ext. 237. Jim =
Davis in parts has the same number but is at ext. 110.

  =20

  Hope this helps,

  =20

  Dave Davis, RPT (Whoo Hoo!!!, I passed!!!)

      =20