Young Chang response- or rather lack of

Tom Servinsky tompiano@bellsouth.net
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:31:24 -0500

Thanks Dave
Tom Servinsky
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Piannaman@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 9:58 AM
  Subject: Re: Young Chang response- or rather lack of

  In a message dated 1/20/05 4:28:15 AM Pacific Standard Time, =
tompiano@bellsouth.net writes:
    I have contacted Young Chang technical department, or rather left 4 =
messages=20
    over the course of a month with no response. Customer with expanding =

    brackets issue.
    Anyone have a fast-track phone number or email address to help move =
this=20
    request faster to the right people. In the past it hasn't this =
difficult to=20
    get through.
    Tom Servinsky=20
  Tom,

  I did the same job for Weber.  It took me awhile to get the initial =
response.  I suspect that they have a backlog of people to =
contact....:-)  The Weber warrantys will now all go through Young Chang, =
and I don't have a fast-track for you.

  I did the job in mid-November, and the check just arrived.

  Good luck, and keep us posted if you DO get a good number.

  Dave Stahl