Young Chang response- or rather lack of

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:58:19 EST

In a message dated 1/20/05 4:28:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tompiano@bellsouth.net writes:

I have  contacted Young Chang technical department, or rather left 4 messages
over  the course of a month with no response. Customer with expanding
brackets  issue.
Anyone have a fast-track phone number or email address to help move  this
request faster to the right people. In the past it hasn't this  difficult to
get through.
Tom Servinsky

Tom,

I did the same job for Weber.  It took me awhile to get the initial
response.  I suspect that they have a backlog of people to  contact....:-)  The Weber
warrantys will now all go through Young  Chang, and I don't have a fast-track
for you.

I did the job in mid-November, and the check just arrived.

Good luck, and keep us posted if you DO get a good number.

Dave Stahl