soundboards

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:42:18 EST

HI John
   I'll strongly remonstrate & take issue here.  Based on expereince I find=20
some of The best ones are the fastidiously  custom one off rebuilt instrumen=
ts=20
from the shops of  the technical  community. Hey the reason I'm doing this i=
s=20
because of the sounds of all the new  instruments out there called Fortes.=20
That's what  my Dad calls  em.
  Dale

Hey  Andr=E9,

I thought this question was just for St=E9phane, but I see other  people=20
are replying so I'll add to it.

I personally prefer older  pianos in good shape to newer pianos. I have=20
played plenty of older pianos  which sound worse than new ones, but I've=20
never played a new piano  which sounds better than the best old ones=20
I've played. Though  it'd just depend on the state of either of the D's=20
- if I had to  choose without seeing, the newer D is a safer bet.
   Nahhhhhhh

- John