Cut off bar & fish pictures on Mason AA (Modified by KentSwafford)

Clyde Allen tunepiano1@yahoo.com
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 23:49:46 -0800 (PST)

Hello Del,
What about poor schmucks like me who will be unable to attend the California State Convention next month? Any plans to come to the Wash. D.C. area? I'll loan you a spare bedroom!
Best regards,
Clyde Allen
PTG Assoc.
Silver Spring, MD

Delwin D Fandrich <> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf Of Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sent: January 18, 2005 9:36 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Cut off bar & fish pictures on Mason AA (Modified by KentSwafford)

    Hi Clyde
   The real pioneers of this technology if I'm correct  rightly goes to folks such as Del Fandrich,Ron Overs in Australia &  Ron Nossaman from the great state of Kansas.  What these guys have learned  they've freely shared on this list for many years& I'm simply along for an interesting  journey in sound production thanks to them.

This will all be part of my all-day seminar at the California State Convention next month.

Del