soundboards

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:15:00 -0500

Hey André,

I thought this question was just for Stéphane, but I see other people
are replying so I'll add to it.

I personally prefer older pianos in good shape to newer pianos. I have
played plenty of older pianos which sound worse than new ones, but I've
never played a new piano which sounds better than the best old ones
I've played. Though it'd just depend on the state of either of the D's
- if I had to choose without seeing, the newer D is a safer bet.

- John