Vehicle signage

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 15:48:39 -0800

The other side of this is the car or truck you are driving; the sign can be
the best there is, magnetic or otherwise, but if you vehicle is an old
beater or just badly maintained, dented, rusty or whatever, the best sign
won't do much good.

Terry Peterson

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Alan" <tune4u@earthlink.net>
To: "'Pianotech'" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Vehicle signage
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:32:17 -0600

It's a little after-the-snowstorm muddy but ...

My vinyl-plastered truck looks and "feels" more professional to me
than the
old car did.

Give me a case and frame and I think I could build you a piano out of this
truck. I carry EVERYTHING in there 'cause it's always a long haul back to
the shop. My tilter is locked in the bed with a bicycle locking cable.

I get complements and JOBS from the signage. No one bothers my truck here in
the sticks* and I park it in the street.

Alan R. Barnard
Signing off from Salem, MO

*Last Monday I tuned pianos for two customers on Yokum Road in the middle of
the Mark Twain Nat'l Forest ... Nearest town is about 3 miles away --
Davisville, a.k.a. Pucky Huddle, Missouri.