Vehicle signage

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:32:17 -0600

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C4FB1F.CA168D10

It's a little after-the-snowstorm muddy but ...

My vinyl-plastered truck looks and "feels" more professional to me than =
the
old car did.

Give me a case and frame and I think I could build you a piano out of =
this
truck. I carry EVERYTHING in there 'cause it's always a long haul back =
the shop. My tilter is locked in the bed with a bicycle locking cable.

I get complements and JOBS from the signage. No one bothers my truck =
here in
the sticks* and I park it in the street.

Alan R. Barnard
Signing off from Salem, MO

*Last Monday I tuned pianos for two customers on Yokum Road in the =
middle of
the Mark Twain Nat'l Forest ... Nearest town is about 3 miles away --
Davisville, a.k.a. Pucky Huddle, Missouri.

--=20
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
=20
 =20