Mason agraffes

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:42:39 EST

In a message dated 1/14/2005 8:24:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dcbrown@mail.utexas.edu writes:

 The truth is it can't be anymore difficult  for the Germans to make this
size than it is any  other.
 I'm not happy about having to reuse these  things. Renner or Pianotek of
someone who sells parts needs to do this. There's  money to be made here I'd
think.
  Dale

Dear  Lists-

I wonder if anyone has some 9/32 shank aggrafe for a Mason and
Haling that they would be willing to sell me. I have singles and
bi  cords, but no tri cords. They are for a model A from the 30's that
will be  getting belly work in a few weeks. Any help would be
appreciated. Please  contact me off list.

Regards;

David
--
David C. Brown  RPT