piano techs and their cars

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 06:56:27 -0800

Andre, you are right, the beat up vehicle gets left=20
alone. You still make the mistake of locking it. That shows you are =
afraid of losing something. I went to a concert in Oakland and parked on =
the street and the woman I was with had me roll the window down so =
someone could just  get their arm in. We came back and everybody's =
window on the passenger side was broken except ours. She was irate when =
she found they took 30 and some odd cents in change from her console.=20

I lock my car door where I live to keep the kids honest but I know if =
someone really wants to take my stuff, they will, and quickly, locked or =
not.

Keith