piano techs and their cars

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:45:57 +0100

I hope what you tell us all works out fine.

I have given up all hope in this matter and strongly wish I had the=20
possibility to electrify and fry (on entering my car illegally) all the=20=

scum of the past and the future who robbed me of some cars and numerous=20=

electronic gadgets inside.

The Amsterdam police is still kind of soft on this issue and most often=20=

the offenders (most always low life dope heads) are on the street in a=20=

few hours, ready for the next 'quick shot'.

The most frustrating thing about this thing is that putting them in=20
jail does not help either. American jails are filled to the roof with=20
criminals but it never helped : they keep coming in great numbers.

This last year my fine car was broken into for the umpteenth time, with=20=

of course everything but everything taken out, and then I found my poor=20=

bicycle molested in such a way that it was immediately ready for the=20
junk yard.

I now think that the best way to prevent this is to have a very old=20
battered car on the street with nothing but nothing in it. Even then it=20=

will be broken into, but at least it does not cost much.

Andr=E9 Oorebeek

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek