recycled balance hole repair

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:01:03 EST

Terry
 Yes Poplar is well...more popular in the pieces I  suggested earlier that
were made from it. I agree Poplar is just as good as bass  wood.
   Dale

There is a variety of wood that I have seen in case parts. I  think more
often than basswood, you will find poplar as a core material - but  I should think
poplar would perform quite well indeed in this application - I  think it is a
bit harder than basswood, very uniform, but softer than maple so  I should
not make noise. I just might try poplar next time!

Terry Farrell