recycled balance hole repair

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:22:15 -0800

Thanks Dale,  I didn't know that was bass wood. I got some of that =
laying in the corner. I would rather spend an hour cutting up some old =
wood than spending and hour driving to buy new. When I add up the time =
and mileage to go get it, I find it's far easier to have it shipped. =
Sometimes I'm stuck on a piece of the puzzle and you can't count on the =
hardware stores around here. It's getting better.=20

You explain to Terry why there aren't any craft stores around here.

Keith Roberts

   Keith,Terry
    By the way you can recycle a whole lot of fine basswood in every =
upright. It's usually in the long case parts that they really didn't =
want to warp Or block' There is just a whole lot of it.
     Dale

  MallWort might have it, but who would ever go there (ever wonder why =
you don't have a crarft store nearby?)?

    Terry Farrell