Tuning pin and pin block problem

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Wed, 05 Jan 2005 14:14:02

Hi Gordon,

You don't mention if the humidity control system has a bottom cover or not.
If not add one. I would also add an Edwards String Cover and cover the
pinblock area with it.

Please measure the torque on the tuning pins to see if it is reasonable
range. If not consider replacement or CA glue treatment

At 02:57 PM 05/01/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>    Hello List – TUNING PIN AND  PIN BLOCK PROBLEM   I have a church as a
>customer, with a Yamaha C3 Grand, SN710484, approximately 25 years old

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca		http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-352-3620 or 1-888-29t-uner