average age?

Peter Joris pjoris@pandora.be
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:04:26 +0100

Hi, I am 31 and just started with piano tuning.

My career has started in the chocolats, I was one of those making these nice
Belgian chocolats, after that I did some construction work as a tower crane
operator where I decided to continue my studies and graduated as graduate in
computer science, stil doing the computer things as an SAP technology
Consultant, maybe someday I will be good enough to be a fulltime piano tech.

Tuning pianos is really relaxing for me, al the stress is dissapearing 2 sec
after opening a piano.

But this confirms the statement of Quetin, I will probably over 40 when I
start servicing pianos fulltime after stopping my current activities.

Peter

  _____