average age?, previous profession?

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Mon, 03 Jan 2005 18:38:03 -0500

I started out being a piano player out of college..went to work for GE
in a Plastics plant for a few too many years still playing when I could,
then decided that I needed to get back to do what I do best..and that
was play..but then I moved to Florida, where I discovered that being a
full-time musician was going to lead me into poverty..so..here I am..not
living in poverty, in demand, and fairly happy.

It feels like I've just been to the therapist!

Phil Bondi(Fl)