average age?

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:09:53 +0100

Hi,

So, according to all the replies you've sent, I can deduce that I'm the =
youngest tech of the list !

So I was not wrong when I said I was a young tech, don't you think ;-) =
??

BTW, at what age did each of you began learning this profession? It =
looks like some people have started in this business after stopping =
another activity.
For those who became techs after a first career, what did this first =
career consist in? What was your job?

I'm just curious about this! This is interesting.

Quentin