Recycled technology-cutoff bar

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sat, 01 Jan 2005 15:50:11

Hi Terry,

Pardon me but when you do small jpgs to the list they can't then be
searched for on the archives under the file name. I think it also annoys
the heck out of those who do not have access to high speed--and probably
those who get the list as an archive. I always find the low res
unsatisfactory with my poor old eyes too. So why not post to the files
area--with something that can really be seen--and searched for too!

At 03:32 PM 01/01/2005 -0500, you wrote:

>  Attachment Converted: "c:\1.3\eudora\deudora\attach\S1337.jpg"
>Attachment Converted: "c:\1.3\eudora\deudora\attach\S1340.jpg"  Attachment
>Converted: "c:\1.3\eudora\deudora\attach\S1065.jpg"

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca		http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-352-3620 or 1-888-29t-uner